- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- FDA approves easy-to-use injectable methotrexate for RA, psoriasis, juvenile arthritis
- Prestige Brands solution to pediatric overdosing — unique squeezable, single-dose APAP packet
- Mobile health apps represent a sweet opportunity for those retailers trading on health and wellness
- CFC inhalers to be phased out by end of year, FDA says
+MD Wellness showcased its line of Gel Spa Socks that help moisturize and heal conditions like eczema, psoriasis and cracked, dry skin. Selling for a suggested $13.99, the gel is a thermoplastic rubber that does not disintegrate with use like many silicone products. The TPR gel also is hypoallergenic, absorbs shock and is washable and reusable. The yarn content in the body of the sock is 80% cotton, 18% polyester and 2% spandex. The socks are available in blue and pink colors. For more information, visit Linwellness.com/Products.html.