- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Antares announces availability of injectable methotrexate product for arthritis, psoriasis
- FDA approves easy-to-use injectable methotrexate for RA, psoriasis, juvenile arthritis
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
+MD Wellness showcased its line of Gel Spa Socks that help moisturize and heal conditions like eczema, psoriasis and cracked, dry skin. Selling for a suggested $13.99, the gel is a thermoplastic rubber that does not disintegrate with use like many silicone products. The TPR gel also is hypoallergenic, absorbs shock and is washable and reusable. The yarn content in the body of the sock is 80% cotton, 18% polyester and 2% spandex. The socks are available in blue and pink colors. For more information, visit Linwellness.com/Products.html.