- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
FT. WASHINGTON, Pa. — McNeil Consumer Healthcare on Tuesday put into motion its "Smiling it Forward" campaign with "How I Met Your Mother" star Alyson Hannigan in support of its Tylenol brand. Now through mid-January, McNeil will donate $1 to Children's Health Fund for every smiling child photo a mom posts on SmilingItForward.com, up to $100,000.
Children's Health Fund has been recognized for its mobile medical clinics that provide healthcare services to underserved children throughout the U.S. By sharing the first "smile" of her two daughters Satyana, 4, and Keeva, 1, Hannigan triggered the first donation from McNeil's Tylenol brand. "Being a mom has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life," Hannigan said. "And being the first mom of many to participate in Smiling it Forward warms my heart because it will help other children receive high-quality medical care like my daughters do."
A recent survey conducted on behalf of McNeil discovered that 89% of moms with young children agree that there is nothing better than their child's smile to let them know they are feeling better after a fever, cold or flu, McNeil reported.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.