- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- DSN tours Walgreen’s new Boston flagship store with Bryan Pugh
- Mass. lawmakers pass healthcare bill that expands use of limited-service clinics
- The flip side of the ride back from Boston
- CVS Caremark's Brennan outlines employer healthcare options for 2014 to National Business Group on Health
BOSTON — Fresh is one of the biggest buzzwords in drug store retailing today. But getting into the business can be particularly challenging for small-box retailers like drug stores.
Enter McLane, an industry-leading supply chain services company that has taken away the guesswork for drug store retailers, complete with customized coolers and a full array of fresh product offerings, including sandwiches, salads, fruit juices, fresh-cut fruit and yogurt.