- The top seven 'hidden retailer insights'
- Mintel: Consumers opt to use anti-aging products despite sentiments
- Diplomat names James Kosmerick as director of marketing
- POI to host summit for supplier, retail executives
- Medication nonadherence costs drug makers $188 billion per year in U.S., report finds
NEW YORK — McKinsey & Co. has earned multiple honors on Vault.com's latest Consulting Firm Practice Area Rankings.
McKinsey & Co said it earned the No. 1 spot for management, strategy, energy and healthcare consulting, as well as the No. 2 spot overall with a score of 23.23.
The full rankings can be viewed here.
“Vault’s Practice Area Rankings enable aspiring consultants to make informed decisions that will help them land a job at a top firm that matches their professional interests,” Vault.com director of research and consulting Brian Dalton said. “Finding a firm that offers top notch business expertise will help consultants grow as they continue on their professional path to success.”