- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Big Lots focuses on digital strategy with new exec appointment
- Global survey: Consumers will spend more for products befitting a healthier lifestyle
- Study: CPG companies can improve business with better analytics
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
NEW YORK — McKinsey & Co. has earned multiple honors on Vault.com's latest Consulting Firm Practice Area Rankings.
McKinsey & Co said it earned the No. 1 spot for management, strategy, energy and healthcare consulting, as well as the No. 2 spot overall with a score of 23.23.
The full rankings can be viewed here.
“Vault’s Practice Area Rankings enable aspiring consultants to make informed decisions that will help them land a job at a top firm that matches their professional interests,” Vault.com director of research and consulting Brian Dalton said. “Finding a firm that offers top notch business expertise will help consultants grow as they continue on their professional path to success.”