- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- It’s time for a vision test
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
NEW YORK — McKinsey & Co. has earned multiple honors on Vault.com's latest Consulting Firm Practice Area Rankings.
McKinsey & Co said it earned the No. 1 spot for management, strategy, energy and healthcare consulting, as well as the No. 2 spot overall with a score of 23.23.
The full rankings can be viewed here.
“Vault’s Practice Area Rankings enable aspiring consultants to make informed decisions that will help them land a job at a top firm that matches their professional interests,” Vault.com director of research and consulting Brian Dalton said. “Finding a firm that offers top notch business expertise will help consultants grow as they continue on their professional path to success.”