- McKesson unsuccessful in bid for Celesio
- McKesson buys out Franz Haniel, Elliott to take a 75% stake in Celesio
- McKesson takes majority stake in German drug distributor Celesio
- McKesson Specialty Health’s OncologyRx Care Advantage obtains $40 million in patient aid
- McKesson Specialty Health call center earns certification as a BenchmarkPortal Center of Excellence
THE WOODLANDS, Texas — McKesson Specialty Health has introduced a new program that is designed to help independent, community-based oncology practices grow and deliver high-quality care to patients.
The Onmark Select Program, delivered through McKesson Specialty Health's solutions for oncology, provides independent community-based oncology practices with the capability to advance the science, technology and quality of care through customizable services. Those enrolled in the program "benefit from the McKesson Specialty Health's expertise and leadership in such areas as advanced technology, business and operational support and clinical support," McKesson Specialty Health said.
"Through a flexible range of services, the Onmark Select Program helps practices gain purchasing efficiencies, grow patient volumes, optimize revenue and enhance productivity so community oncologists can focus on what they do best: provide advanced, high-quality care to patients fighting cancer," McKesson Specialty Health president Mark Walchirk said. "Our innovative clinical and business capabilities and our advanced, integrated technology strengthen community-based practices. Through our unmatched breadth and depth of services and expertise, we offer community oncology practices a competitive advantage in challenging times."
For more details on the Onmark Select Program and its offerings, click here.