- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Good Neighbor pharmacists can vaccinate patients under collaborative-practice agreements
PITTSBURGH — McKesson High Volume Solutions on Tuesday unveiled an all new ExpressRx Track pharmacy automation solution featuring state-of-the-art robotics, upgraded imaging and expanded vial capabilities. The company suggested the solution was ideal for pharmacies dispensing 1,000 to 3,000 prescriptions per shift looking to drive efficiency, reduce cost-to-fill and redeploy labor into revenue-generating front-of-store programs.
The ExpressRx Track is able to process 95% of all countable prescriptions at 99.99% accuracy for ExpressRx Track users. The ExpressRx Track also includes new pill image features and supports a unified drug photo library so verification pharmacists can more seamlessly verify filled prescriptions.