- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
NEW YORK — Maybelline New York has expanded its mascara portfolio with the September launch of its new Great Lash Lots of Lashes.
The popular Great Lash brand, known for its bright pink and green packaging, now features, with Lots of Lashes, a new heart-shaped elastomer brush to simplify the application process. In one sweep, the little grabber brush reaches the inner and outer corner of the eye, multiplying and building the lash look with no clumps.
Great Lash Lots of Lashes is available in three washable shades. It is available beginning in September and has a suggested retail price of $6.49.