- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Coty, Prada Group to develop signature scent for Miu Miu brand
- Essie sponsors 26 shows at NY Fashion Week
- Target collaborates with 'Project Runway' designer on Halloween wigs
NEW YORK — Maybelline New York has signed Swedish supermodel Frida Gustavsson to be the new face of the beauty brand.
She joins a roster of spokeswomen that includes Christy Turlington, Julia Stegner, Erin Wasson, Kemp Muhl, Shu-Pei Qin, Emily DiDonato, Jessica White and Charlotte Free.
"In addition to her stunning career on the fashion runways, Frida's radiant beauty and positive energy are very inspirational. Her warm and optimistic personality perfectly embodies the Maybelline New York woman of today," stated Maybelline New York global brand president Damien Bertrand.
Frida will make her debut in print and television advertising campaigns for Maybelline New York in late 2013.