- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Google testing contact lens that works as glucose meter
NEW YORK — CandyRific has joined Lucasfilm's "Star Wars" with iconic M&M's candies through a new license pairing.
The new M&M's "Star Wars" lineup includes such items as 9-in. and 12-in. dispensers (retailing for $4.99 and $12.99, respectively), candy fans ($3.99), coin banks ($2.99) and lightsabers ($3.99). Many of the products feature M&M's dressed as classic "Star Wars" characters, including Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Darth Vader and Han Solo.
The new products are slated to make their debut at Dylan's Candy Bar in New York City at an event Feb. 12.
CandyRific sells candy and novelty product combinations through popular licensed brands, including Scooby-Doo and DreamWorks.