- Retired Colgate exec Norman Dale Loringer dies at age 69
- Second half of cold season holds promise
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
SKILLMAN, N.J. — With former Wyeth executive Dennis O’Donnell at the helm, Matrixx Initiatives is making a headquarter transition from Phoenix to here in New Jersey, according to a story published in the Arizona Republic earlier this week.
The company, however, will maintain offices in Arizona, the report stated.