- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Hy-Vee to offer flu, strep tests as part of study
- Walmart expanding small store fleet based on fresh- and pharmacy-driven growth
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill. — B-leve, a mass market beauty and grooming brand from Topco Associates, has announced the launch of its e-commerce site at b-leve.com.
B-leve offers an assortment of multi-benefit skin care, hair care and body care products as well as beauty tools.
In addition to the new e-commerce site, the b-leve product assortment is available at select grocery chains throughout the country, including Big Y, Coborn's, Giant Eagle, Hy-Vee, Tops and Price Chopper.