- Community Health Network begins collaboration with Walgreens' Healthcare Clinic
- CHPA stands with Indiana officials on the state’s new voluntary retail Anti-Smurfing Campaign
- Peter McMahon appointed as Shopko CEO
- Schnucks chairman, CEO announces $11 million investment in southwest Indiana
- Ind. law expands pharmacist-administered vaccinations
INDIANAPOLIS — Marsh Supermarkets CEO Frank Lazaran is leaving the company, according to published reports.
The Indianapolis Star reported Tuesday that Lazaran was leaving after having led the company — based in the Indianapolis suburb of Fishers, Ind. — for four years.
The original owners, the Marsh family, sold the chain to Florida-based Sun Capital Partners in 2006 for $325 million.