- Report: Giant Eagle expanding into Indianapolis market
- Giant Eagle to bring Market District, GetGo concepts to Indianapolis
- Purdue Pharma names president and CEO
- CHPA stands with Indiana officials on the state’s new voluntary retail Anti-Smurfing Campaign
- Indiana Senate passes generic biologic pathway legislation
INDIANAPOLIS — Marsh Supermarkets CEO Frank Lazaran is leaving the company, according to published reports.
The Indianapolis Star reported Tuesday that Lazaran was leaving after having led the company — based in the Indianapolis suburb of Fishers, Ind. — for four years.
The original owners, the Marsh family, sold the chain to Florida-based Sun Capital Partners in 2006 for $325 million.