- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
LOS ANGELES — Marley Coffee has launched a social media campaign through which the brand will give away 25,000 free samples of Marley Coffee "One Love" organic ground coffee.
The company said its "Taste of Marley Coffee" campaign will offer first-time Facebook fans and new subscribers to MarleyCoffee.com the chance to try out the medium roast coffee, which will be packaged in a sample-sized, 2.5-oz. package. Free samples are available to lawful permanent resident of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia and be 18 years of age or older.
"We don't believe people know just how incredibly delicious Marley Coffee tastes, so we look forward to giving 25,000 people across the U.S. a chance to give us a try for the first time," Marley Coffee CEO Brent Toevs said. "Every time we conduct product sampling at retail stores, we see an increase in sales. The 'Taste of Marley Coffee' campaign takes the proven in-store sampling concept to a national scale, leveraging our growing social media presence to cost-effectively introduce more consumers to our products. We're confident this approach will increase awareness and positively impact sales at retail and online as well as through foodservice and office coffee service."