You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- CVS Caremark's 'ability' and 'agility' a key focus of 2013 Analyst Day
SAN DIEGO —For the fourth year, DrugStoreNews.TV reported from the show floor at NACDS Marketplace 2010, capturing some of the latest products and trends in the marketplace.
The Drug Store News Group editor-in-chief Rob Eder interviewed Ultimark Products’ Chris Dominello around the resurgence of Prell shampoo and the company’s new spokeswoman Alexa Ray Joel. Eder also caught up with Michelle McLaughlin of Lansinoh Laboratories to talk about the brand’s 25th anniversary and the company’s latest initiatives. Eder also sat down with The Drug Store News Group senior editors Michael Johnsen, OTC, and Antoinette Alexander, Beauty Care, to review some of the hottest products seen on the show floor. You can check out all of the latest DrugStoreNews.TV videos at