- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
NEW YORK Creature of the Night, Manic Panic's bold new cosmetics collection, made its runway debut in the Gerlan Jeans fashion show on Sept. 13 in New York.
The line will be introduced at Meijer, Urban Outfitters, punk rock/glam boutiques globally and online at ManicPanicCollection.com.
The 100% vegan cosmetics collection touts edgy and bold rock-goth palettes.
The collection's Total Look Kits feature instructions direct from Tish & Snooky, Manic Panic's founding rock-and-roll sisters. Tish & Snooky's Manic Panic NYC was born in 1977. While singers in the original Blondie lineup, the sisters gathered their clothing designs and opened America's first punk-style boutique on New York City's St. Mark's Place.
Palettes include dramatic and seductive eye statements, lip lacquers and complete looks for the ultimate decadent outing. Complementary single items are featured in shades of plum, red and black; the goth-glam accessories span nail lacquers, lipsticks and products for eyes and face.
Items are available individually and in sets, packaged in dark urban-edged kits, with suggested retail prices from $4 to $20. Catering to teens and young adults, the line offers mass appeal to those wanting to add a bit of edge and dark drama, playing up a single feature or those striving for a full-fledged goth-rock-glamour total look.