- Hallmark names VP, strategic relationships
- Kantar Media: Double-digit increases across retailer coupons in 2013
- Blu poised to grow as major category player
- Reports: Hallmark to cut staff, eliminate party wares division
- NAD recommends Maximum Human Performance tone down its advertising for MYO-X Myostatin Inhibitor
CLEVELAND Consumers now can add their renditions of popular holiday songs to new cards from American Greetings.
The new cards allow users to press the record button and sing along with the music. Once completed, the song is saved inside the card for others to enjoy.
"We always focus on integrating new ideas in a way that enhances and reflects the sentiment or occasion being celebrated, and the new sing-along recordable cards are a perfect example of that," said Carol Miller, executive director of new product concepts at American Greetings. "At the holidays, we all want to give a great card that is extra-special and personal, and now shoppers can add a bit of themselves to their greeting in a way that is a lot of fun and definitely memorable."