- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Vita Coco celebrates anniversary with new lemonade flavor
- Sixteen companies producing 36% of calories from packaged foods, beverages remove 6.4 trillion calories from marketplace
- Coca-Cola, GMCR enter partnership
- IRI's 2013 'Pacesetters' deliver healthy benefits, innovation
HOUSTON — The maker of relaxation beverage Drank has tapped NPG PR to handle public relations for the product.
With this new agreement, Innovative Beverage Group Holdings said NPG PR, a full-service public relations boutique based in Nashville, will handle all media relations, social media, event planning and branding for Drank.
"By aligning ourselves with NPG PR, we know the brand will be positioned perfectly within the ever-evolving media landscape, current pop culture trends and social media practices," said Peter Bianchi, Innovative Beverage Group CEO and creator of Drank. "NPG PR's expertise and vast experience, coupled with their innovative outreach and hands-on approach to develop, strategize and communicate key messages, is exactly what we need to take this product to the next level."