- Kroger to acquire Harris Teeter for $2.5 billion
- Kroger CEO David Dillon to retire in January, successor named
- Reports: Kroger to expand Little Clinic footprint as part of healthcare play
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Kroger chief information officer recognized for contributions to industry with lifetime achievement award
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J. — An ice cream brand making its U.S. debut is at the forefront of a three-part film series starring actress Rachel Bilson.
Magnum, a 20-year-old Unilever brand, said the films were directed by fashion guru Karl Lagerfeld and are a platform to introduce the premium ice cream products to U.S. consumers. The films, which will debut at the Tribeca Flm Festival, also can be viewed on the brand's Facebook page next month.
What's more, Magnum also has tapped Bilson for global print and television advertising, which are slated for release in May.
Magnum ice cream bars, which will roll out in such retailers as Walmart, Target, Safeway and Kroger, will be available in three-count multipacks for the suggested retail price of $3.99, or individually for a suggested retail price of $2.59. Magnum ice cream bars are available in six flavors.