- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Countdown to McKesson ideaShare 2013: MiS to compile best thinking, new ideas for independent pharmacy
CHICAGO A company that makes personal protective equipment and first-aid kits has introduced a line of safety glasses designed to protect the eyes while allowing wearers to see clearly.
Magid Glove & Safety announced Thursday the introduction of the newest Gemstone Myst Flex Y19CFC Reader Style Safety Spectacles. The form-fitting glasses provide UV protection and bifocal lenses that allow users to read small print and see clearly in a work environment.
“The new Gemstone Myst Flex Readers protect workers while enabling them to see more clearly on the job,” Magid Glove & Safety EVP Rusty Cohen said in a statement. “Priced to deliver cost savings compared to similar reader styles, Myst Flex Y19CFC Safety Glasses are the clear choice for buyers addressing the safety needs of workers that require a functional bifocal.”