- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Analysis: Exchange plan patients to bear the burden of specialty medicines
- Q&A: Taking the pulse with Mitch Rothschild of Vitals
- Walgreens' Healthcare Clinics receive accreditation
- CVS Caremark research identifies optimal elements of effective VBID plans
AVON, Conn. — Healthcare accrediting organization URAC has given accreditation to Magellan Health Services' specialty pharmacy division.
Magellan announced Wednesday that ICORE Healthcare had received the accreditation after meeting the Washington-based organization's standards, developed by its pharmacy advisory committee.
"We're honored to be recognized by URAC with this accreditation," ICORE VP pharmacy operations Prem Shah said. "Achieving this endorsement demonstrates our commitment to high-quality standards and underscores the quality of the service we deliver to customers, providers and patients while reinforcing our role as an industry leader in the specialty market."