- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Sephora launches social shopping platform to share, tag beauty looks
- GN ReSound launches hearing aid compatible with Apple's iPhone, iPad and iPod
- Federal government must find alternatives to rescheduling hydrocodone combination drugs
- Google testing contact lens that works as glucose meter
ODENTON, Md. — M-Edge — a leading designer of tablet, smartphone and e-reader accessories — on Tuesday launched an expanded line of cases for iPhone 5. The new cases are now available at MEdgeStore.com, as well as at nationwide retailers, including Best Buy, Target and Staples.
Among M-Edge's products are the Maverick 2-in-1 case, which comes with a polycarbonate snap-on shell available in bright patterns, 3-D textures or sophisticated fabrics, such as carbon fiber. It also includes a removable shock-absorbent silicone bumper to provide extra protection from drops and dings. The Maverick 2-in-1 case retails for a suggested price of $39.99.
Another option is the Tango Dual Layer case, made from a tough polycarbonate outer shell printed with trendy patterns and an inner silicone layer that adds a bright pop of color, combining both fashion and function.
"As we continue to grow our offerings in smartphones and laptops, we are focusing heavily on fashion and protection. Our lineup for these new devices continues to offer a quality product in a wide variety of colors and styles for the customer that wants more than basic black," said M-Edge CEO Patrick Mish.
To shop all M-Edge iPhone 5 products, customers can visit MEdgeStore.com or follow M-Edge on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.