- 'Flaming femme' eye look available exclusively at Ulta Beauty
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Kmart offers savings on gas for P&G product purchases
- P&G, Alexander McQueen ink fragrance licensing deal
- Former Sears Canada, Loblaws exec to take helm at Sephora Americas
PARIS Luxury goods group LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton announced several appointments, effective Oct. 1, in its Selective Distribution and Perfumes & Cosmetics activities, including the appointment of former Procter & Gamble executive Renato Semerari as president and chief executive officer of Sephora Europe.
Semerari currently serves as president and chief executive officer of Guerlain. In his new role, Semerari will report to Jacques Levy, president and chief executive officer of Sephora.
Semerari started his career in 1986 with P&G. There he held positions of increasing responsibility in Italy and the UK. His last assignment at P&G was marketing director for Southern Europe. In 1999, he joined LVMH as International marketing director of Parfums Christian Dior. In 2002, he was appointed President and chief executive officer of Guerlain.
Laurent Boillot, current general manager of Guerlain, has been appointed president and chief executive officer of Guerlain. Boillot will report to Toni Belloni, LVMH group managing director.