- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Consumers expected to spend $400 more this year than last for holidays
- Meijer to donate up to $10,000 to diaper banks
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
CINCINNATI Baby diapers brand Luvs unveiled its new look, which is slated to make its retail debut this fall.
Luvs diapers now will tote new packaging and a Heavy Dooty Protection diaper design.
"Here at Luvs, we understand that even when using a great, reliable product, diaper duty isn't always the most pleasant task to undertake. So we're always searching for ways to make the diaper-changing experience more enjoyable for parents and their kids," said Dominic Iacono, brand manager for Luvs baby diapers. "We've listened closely to consumer insights and we're thrilled to offer parents a new look with Ultra Leakguards and the Heavy Dooty Protection design -- all the while knowing that these new changes will not compromise the great quality synonymous with the Luvs brand and the trust that parents have placed in our products."
Luvs Ultra Leakguards baby diapers deliver premium leakage protection that locks away wetness from baby's skin, as well as a money-back guarantee. Luvs baby diapers are available in sizes newborn to 6 at mass, discount and grocery stores where baby care products are sold.