- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Starting the day off right with both nutrition and convenience
- Pharmacists engage with patients in campaign for improved nutrition
NEW YORK Skin care brand Lumene has announced the launch of its latest items: Lumene Vitamin C+ Bright Skin Radiance Nectar and Lumene Vitamin C+ Pure Radiance 24-hour lotion.
These new products are available as of August at CVS and Ulta stores. Until now, vitamin C+ products only have included the artic cloudberry seed oil, but the new vitamin C+ products also include arctic cloudberry nectar. This nectar has detoxifying properties to enhance the effect and help make the skin look brighter and more radiant.
The new Lumene Vitamin C+ Bright Skin Radiance Nectar ($21.99) is to be applied to a clean face before day or night cream. It gently exfoliates, minimizes pores and makes the skin look smooth. The detox properties of cloudberry nectar are designed to help make the skin look brighter and more radiant.
The new Lumene Vitamin C+ Pure Radiance 24 hour lotion ($19.99) is to be applied to a clean face before day or night cream. This lotion is designed to leave a matte surface on the skin. With regular use, it promises to normalize sebum production and helps to reduce the appearance of pores.
Arctic cloudberry seed oil, which has natural antioxidants, protects the skin from stress factors.