- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
IRVINGTON, N.Y. — Prestige Brands recently extended its Luden’s throat drop brand with Luden’s orange supplement drops, a vitamin-enriched product with 100% of the recommended daily value of vitamin C.
“We’re confident that anyone with minor throat discomfort is going to love Luden’s orange supplement drops,” Luden’s VP marketing Albert Hwang said. “Luden’s is all about soothing throat irritations with great-tasting throat drops. Now we also have Luden’s orange supplement drops, with real orange juice and vitamin C.”
Suggested retail price for the new Luden’s orange supplement drops is $1.79.