- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Chobani gives a boost to Team USA on the journey to Sochi
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
IRVINGTON, N.Y. — Prestige Brands recently extended its Luden’s throat drop brand with Luden’s orange supplement drops, a vitamin-enriched product with 100% of the recommended daily value of vitamin C.
“We’re confident that anyone with minor throat discomfort is going to love Luden’s orange supplement drops,” Luden’s VP marketing Albert Hwang said. “Luden’s is all about soothing throat irritations with great-tasting throat drops. Now we also have Luden’s orange supplement drops, with real orange juice and vitamin C.”
Suggested retail price for the new Luden’s orange supplement drops is $1.79.