- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- TRESemmé targets frizz with 7-Day Keratin Smooth
- Tender Corp. highlights After Bite Kids insect bite treatment
- Chickenpox vaccine does not appear to increase incidence of shingles, study finds
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Lottabody has launched two new styling products that feature carrot oil and keratin.
New Lottabody introduced its professional concentrated setting lotion with carrot and keratin, and its foam wrap with carrot and keratin. The products are infused with carrot and keratin to instantly strengthen and protect against damage, the company said. Both products are available in 8-oz. and 32-oz. sizes.
"Lottabody has always been known for its incredible setting properties," said Teneya Gholston, brand manager for Lottabody. "This is the second line extension within the last year to address the hair issues for which our customers need solutions, namely breakage and damage."