- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
STAMFORD, Conn. Personal care products company Lornamead has announced the North American launch of LypSyl lip care products.
LypSyl has been available in Europe for more than 100 years and is now being sold throughout the United States in improved formulations and new packaging, the company stated.
The products feature pure Swedish beeswax for ultimate moisture and protection. They also contain a blend of natural and therapeutic ingredients, including organic shea butter, chamomile, aloe vera, vitamins A and E and tea tree oil.
LypSyl is available in five formulations including LypMoisturizer (in mint and HoneyBerry flavors); LypRadiance, which imparts a bit of shine and has a fruity flavor; LypMedication, which is medicated with eucalyptus and tea tree oils; and LypSensitivity, which is fragrance- and flavor-free.
The products have a suggested retail price ranging from $2.99 to $3.49.