- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- P&G's Old Spice expands into men's hair care
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
STAMFORD, Conn. Lornamead, a provider of personal care products, has announced the hiring of two additional branding professionals, bringing to six the number of Lornamead executive appointments over the past four months.
Named marketing director of hair care is Patti D’Agostino. Building on her product and brand development experience as director of marketing for Liz Claiborne cosmetics, D’Agostino established her own marketing consulting enterprise. Over the past 10 years she has advised various personal care companies in diverse classes of trade including Bobbi Brown and Bath & Body Works.
In addition, Karen Murabito has been named marketing director of skin care. Murabito joins Lornamead with experience in marketing such consumer brands as Clearasil, Herbal Essences and Marlboro. Most recently, she served as vice president of marketing for Maclaren, a baby gear company. Before that, she held positions in marketing and marketing research at Clairol, Boots Healthcare, Philip Morris USA and Yankelovich.