- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- Nurse practitioners are vital to a healthy U.S. healthcare system
STAMFORD, Conn. Lornamead, a provider of personal care products, has announced the hiring of two additional branding professionals, bringing to six the number of Lornamead executive appointments over the past four months.
Named marketing director of hair care is Patti D’Agostino. Building on her product and brand development experience as director of marketing for Liz Claiborne cosmetics, D’Agostino established her own marketing consulting enterprise. Over the past 10 years she has advised various personal care companies in diverse classes of trade including Bobbi Brown and Bath & Body Works.
In addition, Karen Murabito has been named marketing director of skin care. Murabito joins Lornamead with experience in marketing such consumer brands as Clearasil, Herbal Essences and Marlboro. Most recently, she served as vice president of marketing for Maclaren, a baby gear company. Before that, she held positions in marketing and marketing research at Clairol, Boots Healthcare, Philip Morris USA and Yankelovich.