- 16th annual L'Oréal-UNESCO for Women in Science Awards to be held March 19
- L'Oréal Paris holds annual Women of Worth celebration in NYC
- L’Oréal Paris welcomes celebrity hair stylist Mara Roszak to its roster of experts
- L'Oréal Canada's Javier San Juan named president of L'Oréal Latin America Hispanic Zone
- PFSweb launches DTC e-commerce solution for L'Oréal USA's Clarisonic
NEW YORK — L'Oréal USA has named Digitas its new digital agency of record, responsible for the digital media planning and buying for all of the company's brands.
L'Oréal USA has been on an aggressive path in growing its digital business during the last several years as it continues to be an increasing part of its media mix. The 2013 L2 Digital Index was recently released showing L'Oréal USA brands in the top three in beauty in the Genius Category. These included Lancome, Kiehl's Since 1851 and L'Oreal Paris.
"As the company continues to aggressively grow its presence in the digital media landscape, it is important to partner with an agency that will continue to drive up our ROI for the business," stated Marc Speichert, chief marketing officer of L'Oréal Americas. "We are confident that the selection of Digitas will serve to achieve this as the agency works to increase the company's leverage with our strategic digital joint ventures and business partners. Digitas will also play an important role as we continue to drive innovation and experimentation in digital, which is critical to L'Oréal's global goal of gaining one billion new consumers by 2020."
The move does not affect Labelium who will continue as L'Oréal USA's search agency of record for SEO and SEM.