- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
NEW YORK L’Oreal Paris has launched for fall two new eye products for its HIP High Intensity Pigments collection, a collection known for its intense color.
New to the line is HIP High Intensity Pigments Color Truth Cream Eyeliner, a long-wear, cream eyeliner that features an angled brush so users can define eyes with thin, subtle lines or create bolder, thicker lines. The eyeliner glides on for smooth lines and can be smudged for smoky effects. It is available in five color shades from carbon black to teal. The suggested retail price is $12.
Also new is the Color Rich cream crayon. Unlike traditional powder shadows, the cream crayons deliver pearlescent color effects in an easy to apply formula that can be worn across the entire lid or sharpened to use as an eyeliner. It is packaged in a twist up, crayon-like tube with a built in sharpener. The suggested retail price is $10.