- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- Reports: L'Oréal to stop selling Garnier in China
- Cleansers, moisturizers take the lead
- Estée Lauder names Guillaume Jesel SVP/general manager, Global Corporate Innovation
- Q&A: The 'magic' touch with Mezei Jefferson of Softsheen-Carson
PARIS — Beauty company L’Oréal reported that during the first half of 2013, North America achieved growth of 5.4% on a like-for-like basis and 6.7% based on reported figures.
In North America, the Consumer Products division is making strategic breakthroughs with L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hair care, Olia hair colorant by Garnier and the ramp-up of Essie, the company stated.
At L'Oréal Luxe, Urban Decay and Kiehl's are expanding strongly, and the new men's fragrance Red by Ralph Lauren is making a good start.
Furthermore, the Active Cosmetics division in North America is continuing to expand, thanks to the opening of new sales outlets and the continuing success of SkinCeuticals, the company added.