- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark's 'ability' and 'agility' a key focus of 2013 Analyst Day
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
MONTREAL — L’Oréal Canada’s Javier San Juan has been appointed president of Latin America Hispanic Zone and president of L’Oréal Mexico, the beauty company has announced.
Frank Kollmar will succeed San Juan as president of L'Oréal Canada. Kollmar was recently president of the Consumer Products Division in Canada. He began his career with L'Oréal Canada 15 years ago in the active cosmetics division. In 2003, he left to join the German subsidiary of the group, where he led an international career before returning to Canada in 2011.
The beauty company noted that San Juan is one of the great international managers of the L'Oréal Group, having held various positions in Spain, Russia, Romania and Argentina, before moving to Canada in 2006.
Under Javier San Juan's leadership, many best practices were implemented, enabling the company to earn various awards, including Canada's Top 100 Employers (2005 to 2014), Canada's Best Diversity Employers (2009, 2010), Canada's Top Family Friendly Employers (2008 to 2011), Montreal's Top Employers (2006 to 2013), Canada's Top Employers for Young People (2007, 2009 to 2013) and Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations (2010 and 2011).