- InMarket to pilot mobile coupon push offering in select Safeway, Giant Eagle locations
- Report: Giant Eagle expanding into Indianapolis market
- Giant Eagle to bring Market District, GetGo concepts to Indianapolis
- Giant Eagle opens latest prototype
- Giant Eagle to begin providing prescription delivery service in Columbus, Ohio, market
SOUTHLAKE, Texas — Logile on Tuesday announced today that Pittsburgh-based Giant Eagle has fully implemented Logile’s Execution and Compliance Management solution across its supermarket banners, convenience stores, corporate office and retail support centers.
“Logile’s EC5 solution dramatically streamlines the planning, communication, execution and compliance of our corporate strategies and initiatives," stated Dave Redick, Giant Eagle VP retail business systems. "In less than three months, Logile’s EC5 system allowed us to eliminate nearly all email sent from the corporate office to our stores.”
Feedback from Giant Eagle’s store leaders is that communication is now more timely, accurate and actionable. “Our collaboration with Logile, beginning with our deployment of the company’s Enterprise Labor Modeling solution and continuing with our implementation of its Execution and Compliance Management solution, has yielded tremendous benefits for us in both corporate planning and store level execution," Redick said. "Based on our successful track record, we are expanding our engagement to deliver new capabilities in the areas of food safety compliance and customer satisfaction and retention."
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.