- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- CVS Caremark's 'ability' and 'agility' a key focus of 2013 Analyst Day
- CEA forecasts personal health-and-wellness product market will reach $8 billion in sales by 2018
LOUISVILLE, Ky. Baptist Healthcare System is opening a second clinic in the Louisville area, according to local reports.
Business First of Louisville reported that the new Baptist Express Care clinic will be located in a Walmart supercenter in LaGrange. The clinics offer such healthcare services as check-ups, screenings, immunizations and treatments for other minor injuries.
Baptist Healthcare operates four other express clinics in Kentucky, in Bardstown, Corbin, Lexington and Nicholasville. The company plans to open more clinics in the coming years, according to a news release.