- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Countdown to McKesson ideaShare 2013: MiS to compile best thinking, new ideas for independent pharmacy
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
PARIS — Liya Kebede has joined the growing roster of L'Oréal Paris representatives.
Kebede, an international model, entrepreneur, actress, humanitarian and advocate for mothers and children, as well as a mother herself, will serve as spokewoman for the brand. She joins such celebrities as Ines de la Fressange, Gwen Stefani, Freida Pinto, Jane Fonda, Aimee Mullins, Jennifer Lopez, Laetitia Casta and Gerard Butler.
"Liya is a very strong, inspiring and courageous woman, with an extremely refined and enchanting beauty. Her generous commitment to the cause of women's well-being is also remarkable," L'Oréal Paris global brand president Cyril Chapuy said.
"It is important for me that I represent a brand that reflects my personality. I'm pleased to play a part in sharing the uniqueness, the charisma and the incredible stories of women of all origins and from all regions of the world," Kebede said.