- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- The Little Clinic opens first Atlanta-area clinic
- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Six pharmacy retailers recognized for diversity business opportunities
- Chance Cole promoted to VP at The Little Clinic
BRENTWOOD, Tenn. — The Little Clinic, which operates clinics inside select Kroger, King Soopers, Fry's Food Stores and Publix Super Markets, has announced the addition of the MultiPlan and PHCS Networks to its group of accepted provider networks.
"We are pleased to expand our roster of accepted networks and serve more consumers in the communities surrounding our clinics," stated Mike Stoll, CEO for The Little Clinic. "This announcement represents another step forward in our commitment to bring convenient, accessible and affordable health care to more patients than ever before."
Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tenn., The Little Clinic has clinics inside select Kroger stores in Kentucky, Tennessee and Ohio; King Soopers stores in Colorado; Fry's Food Stores in Arizona; and Publix Super Markets in Georgia and Florida. The Little Clinic earned The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval in March 2009.