- The Little Clinic to leverage VisualDx to enhance patient care
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Kroger CEO David Dillon to retire in January, successor named
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
- Publix posts third-quarter comp lift of 4.1%
BRENTWOOD, Tenn. — The Little Clinic, which operates clinics inside select Kroger, King Soopers, Fry's Food Stores and Publix Super Markets, has announced the addition of the MultiPlan and PHCS Networks to its group of accepted provider networks.
"We are pleased to expand our roster of accepted networks and serve more consumers in the communities surrounding our clinics," stated Mike Stoll, CEO for The Little Clinic. "This announcement represents another step forward in our commitment to bring convenient, accessible and affordable health care to more patients than ever before."
Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tenn., The Little Clinic has clinics inside select Kroger stores in Kentucky, Tennessee and Ohio; King Soopers stores in Colorado; Fry's Food Stores in Arizona; and Publix Super Markets in Georgia and Florida. The Little Clinic earned The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval in March 2009.