- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- Tenn. health system physicians to serve as medical directors at seven MinuteClinic locations
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Community Health Network begins collaboration with Walgreens' Healthcare Clinic
- KEY LEARNING: Social media, payer incentives take spotlight at Health Mart University
BRENTWOOD, Tenn. — The Little Clinic has announced the appointment of Kenneth Patric as its new chief medical officer, providing medical oversight and management, and overseeing the development and implementation, of new clinical programs and initiatives for The Little Clinic on a national level.
"Dr. Patric brings both administrative and clinical experience to our company," stated Mike Stoll, CEO for The Little Clinic. "He understands the value of retail healthcare in today's marketplace and will ensure that we continue to offer consumers an affordable, high-quality experience."
Patric joins The Little Clinic with more than 30 years of experience in the healthcare industry, including 15 years with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee where he began in 1994 as associate medical director and ended as VP and chief medical officer of Commercial Markets in 2009. He has most recently served as a staff physician at the Center for Family Medicine by Physicians Care in Chattanooga, Tenn.