- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
CHICAGO Three of Lion Brewery's beers now will be available in cans.
Lionshead and Lionshead Light now are available in 12-oz. and 16-oz. aluminum cans, and Stegmaier Gold is on the market in 16-oz. cans, all of which are supplied by Rexam. The beers previously were only offered in glass bottles.
"By expanding into cans, we are better able to meet the needs of consumers who want the flexibility to take their favorite brew with them wherever they go," said Shelley Pheiff, contract sales manager at Lion Brewery. "We are confident that this investment will add value and help us expand and broaden our business base. Rexam has been an excellent partner, focused on delivering superior quality and outstanding customer service."
Lionshead, Lionshead Light and Stegmaier Gold in cans currently are available in more than 14 states on the East Coast.