GLENDALE, Calif. — Slated to be sold exclusively at Ulta Beauty locations beginning in September is a new limited-edition beauty collection by Stila Cosmetics inspired by the makeup used behind the scene on the television show, “Dancing with the Stars.”
The Stila Dancing with the Stars Collection will include:
- Live. Love Dance. Sets ($39 each): Four makeup sets inspired by dance styles, including the samba, tango, freestyle and cha-cha. All sets include one palette with a universally flattering cheek color and seven eye shadow shades. The sets also include Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Illuminating Beauty Balm, a Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner and a deluxe Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick;
- Powder Blush, in one universal shade ($16 each);
- Illuminating Powder, an all-over shimmer powder ($16 each);
- Bronzing Powder ($16 each); and
- Makeup Bag with Star Mirror ($20 each).
"We are thrilled to be the exclusive retailer for Stila's new ‘Dancing with the Stars’ collection," stated ULTA SVP merchandising Janet Taake. "With the popularity of both the show and Stila Cosmetics, we expect this to be a highly anticipated product assortment that will be lots of fun for those customers who want to capture the polished, 'Dancing with the Stars' look."
The launch will be supported through promotions, including in-store displays at more than 500 ULTA Beauty locations, retail events, public relations and social media activations, ULTA Beauty catalog advertising, and a gift-with-purchase promotion, which will begin Sept. 8 and will run through Sept. 28.