- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- BD launches needle aimed at diabetics
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Actavis seeks approval for generic testosterone-replacement drug
- CHPA stands with Indiana officials on the state’s new voluntary retail Anti-Smurfing Campaign
INDIANAPOLIS — A topical medication for treating low testosterone in men now is available, drug maker Eli Lilly said.
Lilly announced the availability of Axiron (testosterone), a topical solution designed for application under the arm.
The Food and Drug Administration approved Axiron in November, making it the only testosterone replacement therapy applied to the underarm.