- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
- Revlon names new president, CEO
- Indiana Senate passes generic biologic pathway legislation
- Indiana establishes rules for the substitution of interchangeable biologic medicines
INDIANAPOLIS — Following the exit of its oncology unit leader, drug maker Eli Lilly announced two executive changes.
Sue Mahony, currently SVP human resources and diversity, has been named SVP and president of Lilly Oncology, effective immediately. Mahony will remain a member of Lilly's executive committee. She succeeds John Johnson, who resigned from his post at Lilly last month to become CEO of Savient Pharmaceuticals.
In related news, Lilly also announced that Steve Fry, VP human resources for the company's bio-medicines and emerging markets businesses, was promoted to Mahony's former role. In this new position, Fry will serve as a member of Lilly's executive committee.