- Study finds convenience factor important for drug store shoppers
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- 99 Cents Only stores names new president and CEO
- Peapod expansion shows growth in online grocery shopping
- PriceGrabber survey reveals consumer shopping trends for BTS season
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa — Lil' Drug Store Products on Wednesday announced that it has renewed its supply relationship with Circle K, which has more than 3,300 convenience store locations across 42 states.
“At a time when ongoing product shortages make it essential for retailing partners and their consumer customers to have immediate flexibility and responsiveness in product supply, Lil' Drug Store Products is the kind of reliable supplier we can depend on to serve our nationwide customer base," stated Jim King, Circle K's national director of procurement.
Lil' Drug Store Products helped establish health and beauty care in the convenience sector with premium over-the-counter health and beauty care products in convenience-sized packages, the company stated.