- Study: Iron supplement during pregnancy linked to improved birth weight in babies
- Births among older consumers on the rise
- Swiss Precision launches pregnancy test that also provides an estimate of time since ovulation
- Healthy Mama launches full line of pregnancy-friendly OTC products
- Pre-Seed calls for customer testimonials from couples trying to conceive
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa — Lil' Drug Store Products on Monday announced it will enable expectant couples to share their pregnancy announcements on PreSeed.com, the site for its Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly Lubricant.
"Expecting couples are invited to submit their creative, inspiring or humorous photos and 'we’re having a baby' announcements, where they will be displayed to help inspire other couples who are trying to conceive," the company stated. "In return, Pre-Seed will send the soon-to-be mom a congratulatory 'Due in a Few' pregnancy pin."
The “Due in a Few” pregnancy pin is a symbol of motherhood that combines a baby bow with a drop-down heart signifying a mother’s love. Available in pink for girl, blue for boy and white for it's a surprise, “Due in a Few” supports the March of Dimes and its programs.
According to the company, Pre-Seed is the only lubricant that has been cleared by the Food and Drug Administration and clinically shown to be fertility friendly.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.