- Sensis Condoms with QuikStrips now available at select Walgreens
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- NACDS RxImpact Day 2011 takes aim at new lawmakers
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
NEW YORK Lil' Drug Store Products has launched a "brilliant" feminine protection product.
New RepHresh Brilliant tampons reduce the pH increase that occurs during a woman's period.
"In healthy women, vaginal pH is typically 3.5 to 4.5 and blood has a pH of 7.4, so during a woman's period, pH is elevated by menstrual fluids. Tampons retain the fluids that cause pH to increase. RepHresh Brilliant is the first tampon clinically shown to reduce the usual pH increase," said Lauren Streicher, assistant clinical professor of obstetrics and gynecology.
RepHresh Brilliant tampons are available at Drugstore.com and Walgreens.