- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Study: Condoms may help prevent vaginal infection
- Ansell launches new sexual performance enhancer
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
RED BANK, N.J. — Ansell Healthcare Products on Monday announced the release of Skyn Large following the success of Skyn, the first polyisoprene condom on the market, and due to high consumer demand for a larger Skyn product.
"We are so thrilled to provide our users with expanded options in the nonlatex and size categories with the launch of Skyn Large, while maintaining the reliability and strength that LifeStyles products are known for,” stated Carol Carrozza, VP marketing at Ansell.
With almost 10% of the American population afflicted with latex allergies, Skyn's nonlatex polyisoprene formula avoids any natural rubber latex allergens that might cause adverse reactions with latex-sensitive users, Ansell stated. "While Skyn and Skyn Large condoms are the ideal choice for people with a known or suspected allergy to natural rubber latex, we have found in research and customer feedback that many users just prefer the softer, more natural feel of polyisoprene," Carrozza said.
A LifeStyles Skyn Large 12-count package will retail between $14.99 and $17.99.