- Sixteen companies producing 36% of calories from packaged foods, beverages remove 6.4 trillion calories from marketplace
- Mediterranean diet may reduce risk of diabetes
- Former Revlon CEO appointed CEO of Scientific Games
- Nutrisystem gearing for national retail launch
- Nutrisystem announces sponsorship of American Diabetes Association's annual Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes
YORK, Pa. Lifestyle Foods is helping consumers curb their daily calorie intake without sacrificing taste.
Lifestyle Foods' chilled grab-and-go line of products pairs together soups, including chicken noodle, vegetarian vegetable and tomato basil varieties, with either Caesar or garden salads, accompanied by light Caesar, ranch or Italian dressings. Lifestyle Foods also offers an oatmeal kit, complemented by fresh apple, raisins and turbinado sugar.
"It was a joint effort in development amongst our team," said Lifestyle Foods founder and CEO Jason Bross. He added, "We wanted to come up with something simple [that] isn't being done yet."