- At least 23,000 die from antibiotic-resistant infections each year, CDC finds
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Chickenpox vaccine does not appear to increase incidence of shingles, study finds
- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Study: Limiting NPs' scope of practice leads to higher costs
NEW YORK — Bainbridge & Knight announced the expansion of its Lichi Super Fruit Diet brand with a probiotic product.
New Lichi LactoSpore is a gluten- and dairy-free probiotic designed to aid in healthy digestion without uncomfortable bloating. It also helps the immune system fight off infections, the company said, and provides Bacillus coagulans, necessary bacteria.
Lichi LactoSpore probiotic will be available at leading drug stores and supermarkets nationwide.