- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Cardinal Health’s Independence Medical unit helps pharmacy owners tap into growing home healthcare market
- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- 'Soup for Walmart': Original Soupman hits shelves in nearly 500 stores
SOLON, Ohio — Lean Cuisine is making snack-time options healthier with its new line of spring rolls.
Available in garlic chicken, Thai-style chicken and fajita-style chicken varieties, Lean Cuisine's new spring rolls are just 200 calories per serving and feature 100% white-meat chicken, melted cheeses, crisp vegetables and flavorful sauces.
The new Lean Cuisine spring rolls have a suggested retail price of $3.59 and are available in the freezer section of supermarkets nationwide.